At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Account Executive, Customer Growth team is responsible for selling our suite of products into our install base of 100k+ customers. This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Klaviyo sales team given that you’ll be an early contributor on a team responsible for scaling Klaviyo’s newest and fastest growing lines of business.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to effectively target your assigned customer segment/territory and create new opportunities
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Agency Partners to identify Channel sales opportunities and team them how to effectively sell Klaviyo products to their clients
- Self-prospect and advise existing Klaviyo customers on the value of Klaviyo and why our product is the best choice for their business
- Participate in regular workshops, lunch and learns, and in-market networking events to educate your partner and customers on how to best leverage Klaviyo products to drive revenue and create long-lasting relationships
- Provide feedback to our Product Team that impacts the product roadmap and what we build for our customers
- Have a massive impact on revenue targets
Who You Are
- Experience with software subscription & cloud sales models (SaaS), with 1+ years of closing experience
- Experience running a transactional sales cycle, often times with multiple stakeholders
- Strong experience selling and winning against competitors
- Experience cross-selling products into an existing set of customers is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization
- Process driven
- Background in marketing automation is considered a plus
- Team player, team coaching & building skills
- Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills
- A results oriented, highly motivated, enthusiastic attitude and the ability to work independently
- Decisive, persistent, convincing
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .