At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Location: London, UK (Hybrid - 2 days p/w)
Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, AEs pride themselves on being product experts who focus on closing deals the right way with the right customers whom they set up for success.
AEs at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle from qualification to demo, to driving the buying process to close with minimal air support all while managing dozens of prospects at once. The best AEs are able to close over 70% of their opportunities, forecast their business with accuracy, and proactively manage and extract value from their territory long term.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Build Klaviyo’s client base across EMEA
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Expand your skillset by participating in adjacent tasks over time
Who You Are:
- Minimum 1 years' experience carrying net-new revenue quota and consistent overachievement selling MarTech SaaS solutions (essential)
- Experience selling to Founders/ Business Owners/ Marketing personas and strong knowledge of the Ecommerce/ Retailers/ Brands domain
- Experience working in a high-velocity and high-volume sales environment, often times with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in and highly comfortable with outbounding and have creative techniques/ strategies
- Fluent English (written & verbal). Additional business-fluent French/ German a bonus+
- Excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Aren’t afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Strong growth mindset and continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are encouraging of your team, thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
- Fluent in written and spoken French
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
Klaviyo in EMEA : As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .