At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Why You Should Join the Performance Marketing Team
We’re looking for an amazing addition to join our Performance Marketing team as a Campaign Manager. In this role, you’ll activate and manage performance media campaigns across channels with an emphasis on paid search, helping to report on and optimize our acquisition engine. You’ll build and expand audience personas, provide recommendations to improve the customer journey from media to landing pages, and contribute to building a full funnel marketing program to directly deliver against Klaviyo’s ambitious global goals this year and beyond!
This role reports into a Boston-based Manager, and works primarily with a US-based team across multiple time zones. Occasional opportunities will arise to join meetings with stakeholders in EMEA (UK) or APAC (Australia).
Marketing Team blurb: The marketing team is special — a collection of powerful misfits, passionate doers, creative strategists and insatiable dreamers. We’re looking for people nothing like us to make our diverse group more diverse and broaden our collective thought.
Our customers aren’t simply special. To us, they are our lifeblood. They are entrepreneurs. Parents. Providers. They put their livelihood on the line every day to make their dreams come true. Our customers are inspired and inspiring. We have helped over 75,000 of them grow and yet we have millions more people to serve and work to do to get there.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Activate and maintain global media campaigns by priority countries within NA, EMEA and APAC across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Video including in-platform campaign management and executing optimizations to deliver against clear KPIs; majority of time will be spent in Paid Search
- Compile weekly cross-channel reporting and insights to share with activation leads to inform in-flight optimization tactics
- Provide data support for ongoing actionable insights including contributing to wrap reports with key learnings and best practices to stakeholders to drive future data-backed media recommendations
- Support global budget management to ensure accurate spend and pacing, and help with monthly billing process including invoice tracking and reconciliation for activated media
- Actively monitor organic search trends to keep a pulse on the market and inform investment decisions on a weekly basis
- Conduct research on regional best practices to localize international campaigns such as keyword, ad copy, competitive and more
- Liaise with agency partner to provide clear direction and ensure that tasks are completed to the highest-standards
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of digital media experience, with minimum of 2 years paid search hands-on-keyboard experience required, managing high volume of active campaigns
- Firm grasp of paid search algorithms, ad products and optimization capabilities across Google and Bing, and interaction with SA360
- Direct experience trafficking, tagging, activating and optimizing media performance against direct response metrics
- Foundational understanding of paid, earned and owned media strategy and tactics - and how they all work together
- Solid Excel experience with ability to manage large data sets across multiple sources e.g. Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, Salesforce
- Ability to measure and analyze performance data and trends
- Detailed-oriented with keen sense of curiosity and critical thinking skills to be able to prevent issues from happening
- Excellent organizational, time management and collaboration skills with ability to adapt easily in a fast-paced, agile and high growth environment
- Agency experience required. Ideal candidate will also have B2B/SAAS Paid marketing experience (global would be preferred)
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .