At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As a key member of the Campus Recruiting and Programs team, this individual contributor role will focus on campus recruiting and will be based out of our Boston headquarters.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Own designated campus events end-to-end including planning, attending and executing on-campus, in-office and virtual events with minimal guidance, while creating a personalized, seamless process for both candidates and Klaviyo participants.
- Create robust on campus recruiting plan for target schools and online sourcing. Craft unique and differentiating campus events to build our brand within each school and build our pipeline with diverse talent. Have a deep understanding of the candidate’s viewpoint (What’s in it for me?), optimizing and tailoring events, marketing materials, outreach and communications with this in mind.
- Own, forecast and track budget for each target campus, sell activities and superdays
- Analyze success and opportunities with key metrics for each school and candidate type (including but not limited to recruiting funnel metrics - applications to offer acceptance, gender and URG breakdowns, etcs). Makes recommendations and adjusts future planning accordingly based on insights.
- Build positive, strategic partnerships with hiring managers - providing proactive communication and updates - serves as trusted advisor, while meeting hiring targets
- Plan and execute summer internship programming
- Own strategic projects end-to-end with minimal guidance - conceptualizing, building and implementing with quick turnarounds. Partners with key stakeholders for insight, improvements and testing.
Who you are:
- Experienced Campus or University Recruiter with 2 plus years progressively responsible experience
- Subject matter expert on all things campus - you’re up to date on trends, understand our processes and are a trusted advisor to those who seek insight on our program
- Strategic and innovative thinker - you are always looking for ways to improve processes and programming, making suggestions with end-to-end offering solutions
- Candidate-first mindset - always looking for new ways to better connect with candidates and providing a seamless, personalized recruiting and summer program experience
- Resourceful / problem solver - when you encounter a problem you step back and look for solutions, leveraging the information and people around you to make the best decision
- Data driven - you understand how data tells a story, you use data to find trends and points of improvement
- Operate with a sense of urgency / action oriented /self-starter - you think ahead about the next step and offer proactive updates, our business is fast-moving and your knowledge and forward thinking propels us forward
- Have an exceptional attention to detail - from drafting offer letters to tracking offers, you double and triple check your work to ensure all data and communications are spot on
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .