At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
About The Team
We are looking for a mid-market Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our Sydney Office who is passionate about providing the best experience and support to APAC customers.
Our Sydney team began to take shape in early 2022 and has now built our go to market teams in sales, customer success, partnerships, marketing, recruiting and product support. As the team grows we will see a continued expansion of Klaviyo’s customer base and the building of a fantastic working culture in line with what we see elsewhere in Klaviyo but with its own local identity. This is your unique opportunity to join us at a very early stage and help to shape our future.
Working at Klaviyo means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
About the Role
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of our success and the success of our customers. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about partnering with MidMarket and Enterprise brands using Klaviyo to drive revenue and growth. You are passionate about finding creative solutions to unique problems, you thrive in challenging situations and you want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, has strong technical skills, and a previous background in email marketing or general strategic marketing solutions.
Within this role you will looking after customers within our mid-market segment.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as the trusted advisor for ~20 MidMarket and High Value Klaviyo customers
- Strategically consult with these customers to devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers through the Klaviyo platform
- Use creative problem solving to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Klaviyo
- Build strong relationships with customers to drive executive stakeholder alignment on both the customer and Klaviyo side
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Ensuring customer sentiment is strong, serving as an internal advocate for your customers and leading cross-functional efforts to solve for the customer
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Excellent program management skills, you are able to own customer projects from scoping & planning through to implementation and measuring success
- You are a trusted advisor to your customers, able to assist in prioritizing initiatives based on competing priorities and resources. You can effectively push back and challenge customers, and leverage data to reinforce your recommendations
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are adaptable to change and working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs and experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platform
- Eligibility to work in Australia without restriction
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits, including private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance ($4.2k AUSD), 22 weeks maternity leave full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary), unlimited holiday and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .