At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As the Director of L&D and Talent Management at Klaviyo, you will design and execute a strategic roadmap in support of Klaviyo’s strategy around attracting, retaining, and developing the people who are creating the future of Klaviyo. You will partner closely with the Chief People Officer to build and develop a world class talent management and L&D team, helping to accelerate the growth and development of all employees of the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated, bright, and proactive individual who is excited to dive in and be part of a collaborative team.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Design a strategic roadmap and own program creation and delivery for talent programs in Onboarding, Learning, and Talent Management.
- Consult with CPO/HRBPs/Senior Business Leaders to identify and prioritize Organizational Development gaps to determine learning needs
- Establish and manage effective Learning and Development and Talent Management programs, ensuring all Klaviyos are enabled to perform at their full potential.
- Leverage and optimize platforms to run performance management, goal creation and tracking, succession planning and training development programs.
- Define and track program metrics and assess program effectiveness that link learning solutions and investment in people to business impact.
Who You Are:
- Talent development leader with 10+ years experience
- Experience project managing large-scale organization-wide people programs
- Proven experience connecting talent management and learning strategies
- Extensive facilitation experience and background in adult learning tactics
- Proactive, clear, and compelling in both written and verbal communication
- Experience with design tools/eLearning platforms and Learning Management Systems
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found here .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.