At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Director Sales Ops, EMEA
The Klaviyo Go-to-Market (GTM) organisation is responsible for revenue delivery and customer satisfaction across our fast-growing global customer base. To help fuel our growth and find new ways to continuously improve, we are looking for a Director to drive our EMEA sales operations. This person will report to the Senior Director, Sales Operations (part of a global GTM Operations & Strategy organization) based in the US, and have a dotted line into the MD for EMEA and APAC. This role will partner closely with the EMEA leaders of the Sales and Partnership organisations, as well as other leaders in the global GTM org.
We are looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of developing, growing and aligning high-performing operations teams in high-growth B2B SaaS businesses. You are passionate about data, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to flex between big picture thinking while also sweating the details.
This is an exciting time to join the EMEA leadership team, we are experiencing rapid growth, and we are now looking for a seasoned leader to bring their expertise, data driven approach and cross-cultural knowledge to help us create, and execute, the strategies that will allow us to scale across the region.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Create, grow and manage a world-class go-to-market operations function spanning sales, customer success, support, and partnership functions.
- Partner with the Senior Director Sales Ops, Global VP GTM Rev Ops, regional functional leaders, and our marketing and finance organisations to help set and manage aggressive sales, retention, and customer experience goals while providing a high level of visibility into underlying driver metrics.
- Work with senior GTM Ops leadership in regional workforce management, planning, and budgeting for our fast-growing regional teams. Work with our People team to develop and implement excellent hiring, training, and performance management capabilities.
- Provide exceptional enablement to our teams, supporting effective selling and customer management.
- Be the regional go-to person for all sales data and insights, including understanding our customer segments, sales motions, and key metrics.
- Maintain the roadmap of regional sales initiatives, leveraging strong collaboration, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Drive actionable outcomes by clearly communicating findings to a mix of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience leading revenue and/or customer success operations in a B2C/B2B/SaaS software business.
- Demonstrated experience building and leading high-performance operations teams that help drive business outcomes. Experience developing high impact strategies to improve effectiveness and drive key metrics.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with proven ability to use a deep understanding of business metrics to drive outcomes.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to simplify, automate, and improve team effectiveness through process improvements.
- Demonstrated success operating in a cross functional environment and delivering outcomes.
- Strong sense of ownership over annual and quarterly planning.
- Strong sense of curiosity with a bias towards action.
- Proficiency with tools such as Salesforce and Tableau.
- Authorisation to work in the UK without restriction.
Nice to have;
- Prior experience in both high-velocity SMB businesses and enterprise environments.
- Prior experience in a high growth environment.
- Proficiency with Zendesk and Gainsight.
- Additional European language skills.
Klaviyo in EMEA
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation. This role is also eligible for competitive benefits and perquisites, subject to company policy and applicable law
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .