At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Are you a content marketer with expertise in the Enterprise segment? A storyteller who seeks to know their audiences and build compelling programs that drive action? We’re looking for an Enterprise Content Marketing Lead who understands the unique complexity of the midmarket and Enterprise buying centers and can develop compelling content that resonates with the myriad of pain points of our customers. In this new role, you’ll own the ideation and creation of new content for MM+ & Enterprise prospects for North America. You’ll work closely with Performance Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, Product Marketing, Creative, Sales, and Demand Gen teams to ensure delivery of compelling content for the mid-market and Enterprise segments that differentiates our brand and drives sales pipeline.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Develop content marketing strategy for Klaviyo’s products and solution for the Mid-market and Enterprise segments, with the goal of maximizing brand awareness and building out content that will increase conversions at every stage of the inbound customer journey.
- In partnership with key teams across Klaviyo, define and manage the execution of a content calendar for Klaviyo’s mid-market and Enterprise segment, develop compelling content (e.g., white papers, guides, case studies, webinars), manage internal / external content production partners, and report on content performance
- Partner with Product, Sales, Partner, and Product Marketing teams to research and understand emerging trends, pain points, the competitive landscape, industry chatter, buyer behavior, and new features in the Klaviyo product to create educational content that nurtures leads through buying the cycle.
- Serve as a support lever to the Account-Based Marketing and Enterprise marketing teams in their GTM efforts, creating ad-hoc content such as email copy, one-pagers, decks, etc.
- Manage and nurture relationships with third-party analysts and build out a strategy to leverage those in market.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to support broader marketing initiatives through the creation of high-quality and effective content.
- Own the creative brief ideation and build out for all new content and serve as the primary POC to creative and performance marketing teams throughout the process.
- Identify and source existing Klaviyo mid-market and Enterprise customers to participate in case studies and host their logos on our site.
Who You Are
- Strong written communication skills, with a proven ability to create clear messages that resonate with audience pain points
- A deep understanding of the complexities of the marketing + sales funnel and buyer’s journey for this segment
- Ability to work autonomously, while managing upward to the Product Marketing Manager and other internal stakeholders
- High degree of empathy and ability to put yourself in the shoes of our customers to understand their needs and challenges
- Ability to think strategically and leverage a variety of tactics to achieve measurable goals
- Great people skills and ability to work cross-functionally across internal teams to get input and manage deadlines
- A scrappy mindset to creatively achieve results with finite resources
- Focus on quickly testing and iterating on new ideas, and then tracking, analyzing, and reporting on results
- Comfort with “good enough” — understanding when to move fast and launch vs. polish
What you’ve done
- 7+ years in B2B SaaS product marketing or content marketing role.
- 5+ years ideating and building content for the Enterprise segment.
- Proven expertise building end-to-end content strategy for Enterprise segment.
- Strong copywriting experience, preferably in the context of SaaS products
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, AHREFs, SEMrush, Moz, etc).
- Experienced working with third-party analyst firms such as Forrester, Gartner, IDG and the internal orchestration of building reports with these firms.
- Experience setting up and running A/B tests to optimize content performance and efficacy.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Sense of urgency and ability to deliver against aggressive deadlines.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .