At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Are you a performance marketer with a keen eye for data and analytics? A storyteller who seeks to know their audiences and build compelling programs that drive action? We’re looking for a Lead, Enterprise Marketing that understands the unique combination of precise audience segmentation, relevant messaging, strategic media planning, experimental design and overall customer journey, while rooted in driving ROI and scalable outcomes. In this new role, you’ll own the inbound customer journey for MM+ & Enterprise prospects for North America, responsible for the company’s MQL KPI. You’ll work closely with Content, Product Marketing, Creative, Sales , Demand Gen, Lifecycle, and Web teams to ensure flawless execution across multiple channels, campaigns and lifecycle programs. In the role, you will report directly to the Director of Account Based Marketing.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Ideate, design, and execute the Mid Market and Enterprise inbound marketing customer journey across all channels.
- Lead the paid media strategy and planning inclusive of high reach channels and performance focused digital channels
- Work closely with the Analytics team to ensure transparent and accurate reporting of key performance indicators.
- Optimize audience-specific messaging and positioning with Product Marketing teams to create engagement at each stage of the funnel for net new leads.
- Optimize end-to-end customer journey by partnering with content and creative teams to optimize existing content and ideate/build new content to keep leads engaged.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization including Brand, Lifecycle, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Self-Serve Growth, Web, and SEO.
- In conjunction with Marketing Ops, build out the lead scoring model for Mid Market and Enterprise leads to ensure conversion of MQLs.
- Define and build measurement plan with Analytics team ensuring understanding of success drivers and growth levers by country, audience, channel and tactic
- Own the strategy for the Klaviyo for Enterprise website, optimizing and updating for key company moments, product launches, etc.
- Gather and analyze campaign performance, including reporting learnings and developing wrap reports of key findings and best practices
- Understand industry landscape, tech capabilities and competitive approach to recommend content, creative assets, CTAs, landing page experience to increase and scale new customers
- Develop and establish success criteria to help inform resource planning, campaign flighting and overall prioritization across multiple stakeholders
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in combination of channel, performance, lifecycle, demand gen, and integrated campaign marketing.
- 5+ years working in B2B marketing capacity with focus on selling into Enterprise buying centers.
- Proven expertise building end-to-end customer journeys and relevant campaigns to drive leads through the funnel.
- Experience managing a budget of $2M+ in media spend
- Foundational knowledge of performance marketing success metrics and ability to report KPIs to executive leadership teams.
- Ability to self-serve in a limited resource environment and comfortable copywriting, ideating general design, and landing page buildout.
- Advanced analytics experience with ability to manage complex data sets across site analytics and attribution models. Google Analytics and Salesforce Preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management and collaborative skills with ability to project manage across multiple teams with confidence and expertise
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile and high growth environment with ability to navigate gray areas by developing new process and streamline workflows.
- Confident in advocating and educating cross-functional stakeholders on the nuances of the MM+ and Enterprise buying centers and setting expectations for how we approach this audience.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .