At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will work directly with the executive leadership team and other cross-functional Klaviyo leaders to understand, anticipate and drive recruiting and talent related strategies across all Klaviyo teams, including R&D, Sales, Customer Success and G&A.
How you’ll make a difference:
Ownership and Efficiency:
- Lead Klaviyo’s overall executive hiring initiative and develop strategies for success in identifying and attracting director+ level talent across functional areas.
- Establish guidelines, implement structure and create standards for executive recruiting process to ensure consistency, efficiency and excellence across all searches
- Develop search strategies, conduct research, and present qualified candidates for executive searches.
- Own the end-to-end recruiting process, from sourcing passive candidates to closing offers, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
- Draw insights from analytics to make data-driven improvements to our hiring process and contribute to ongoing process enhancements.
Building Lasting Relationships:
- Forge lasting relationships with both candidates and executive leadership through your empathetic and people-centric approach.
- Be an ambassador for Klaviyo, representing the company through various channels, ensuring candidates have a positive first impression.
- Serve as a liaison for external executive recruiting firms, fostering collaborative partnerships that enhance our talent network and brand
Continuous Learning and Growth:
- Embrace a culture of learning and growth, consistently leveling up your skills and contributing to the advancement of your career.
- Bring fresh perspectives grounded in data and analytics to continually improve and optimize our recruiting processes.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- 5+ years of executive recruiting experience, experience working in the high-growth tech space is a plus.
- Innate drive to build process, implement measurable goals and create accountable standards for hiring
- Influence key stakeholders and decision makers, building rapport with both internal and external hiring partners
- Thrive in managing complex situations while navigating multiple, potentially conflicting priorities with ease, demonstrating adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Ambitious and motivated by a desire for professional and personal growth, rising to recruiting challenges with confidence.
- Demonstrated drive to find and connect with the best executive and technical talent
- Genuine enjoyment of the recruiting process and the relationships you build
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .