At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As a Financial Systems Administrator , you will play a crucial role in the Global Technology Solutions (GTS) team. Your responsibilities will include providing support for financial systems administration, maintenance, and enhancements. Additionally, you will assist in automating financial and revenue processes and ensuring compliance reporting. Your contributions will be pivotal in helping the finance team scale efficiently and effectively.
Joining Klaviyo's GTS team is an opportunity to leverage advanced systems and processes for maximum efficiency and accuracy. We place great importance on the trustworthiness of our data and systems in achieving success. If you excel in designing innovative systems, using technology to promote growth, and thrive in an energetic and collaborative work environment, this role is an ideal fit for you
How You Will Make a Difference
- Gain knowledge about various financial system tools such as NetSuite, Stripe, Concur
- Provide assistance for all financial system aspects including configuration, administration, compliance controls, report writing, and other tasks
- Aid in the assessment of new tools.
- Create and manage documentation for system configurations and modifications.
- Collaborate with other Global Technology Solutions teams to ensure alignment, integration and integrity of the financial systems
- Evaluate our existing systems and procedures and suggest improvements.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of financial systems administration or related role.
- Experience in financial systems & ticketing tools.(NetSuite, Coupa, Concur, Freshdesk)
- Nice to have a foundation with Order to Cash, Subscription Management, Procurement, Compliance reporting and Accounting concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and written/verbal communication skills.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .