At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As a Lead Enablement Manager - MidMarket , you will be responsible for ensuring that the Global MidMarket NewCo Account Executives are equipped with the content and skills necessary to excel in their roles.
You will be the dedicated Enablement business partner to our MidMarket organization, working alongside Sales Leadership to fully understand the structure, needs, and goals of the organization. You will act as a strategic consultant, providing recommendations and plans to help the business reach their goals. In this highly dynamic position, you will be equal parts program manager, content developer, and facilitator.
You are passionate about sales, including methodologies and processes, and thrive on helping others succeed.
You’ll be part of the GTM Enablement Team, reporting directly to the Manager of Global Field Effectiveness.
- Partner with senior Sales Leaders and act as their strategic Enablement business partner to conduct needs assessments and promote/prescribe enablement initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the global MidMarket and Strategic Accounts AE skills needs through collaboration with leaders, individual contributors, and the broader Global Enablement Team across the different segments and roles
- Manage MidMarket and Strategic Accounts enablement program metrics from start to finish and communicate program success to relevant stakeholders
- Drive continuous learning, ensuring readiness through refreshers and additional assessments and certifications
- Coach and support front-line managers and AEs in best practices regarding skills coaching and territory management
- Deliver sessions focused on key MidMarket and Strategic Accounts AE processes and skills such as discovery, demo, negotiation, deal execution
- Work closely with the Global Programs and Product Training Teams, acting as a voice of the field while ensuring global programs are aligned with the needs and requirements of the MidMarket organization
- Partner closely with the Marketing and Product teams to deliver content designed specifically for AEs to use in their conversations with prospects and customers in the MidMarket and Enterprise segments
Who You Are:
- You have held a B2B SaaS customer facing Sales role, preferably selling to the MidMarket or Enterprise audience
- You have 6+ years experience in an Enablement role
- You have a proven track record of building positive relationships across the business
- You have demonstrated ability to act as a consultant, including possessing the skills to probe for understanding, identify issues and opportunities, and suggest win-win resolutions with cross functional teams
- You are data driven, capable of interpreting and optimizing enablement programs based on data insights
- You are a strong program manager, with the ability to work on multiple projects at at time while consistently meeting deadlines
- You have excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience facilitating workshops, delivering presentations
#CR1 #Hybrid #San Mateo
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .