At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo’s VoC (Voice of the Customer) team sits at the intersection of our Go To Market and R&D organizations, delivering insights & driving alignment around customer priorities. As Klaviyo’s offering continues to grow, we’re looking for a VoC Manager to own customer insights & alignment around new products - including Reviews & Customer Data Platform (CDP).
In this role, you will collect feedback about our customers’ experience with our new products - directly through surveys & primary research, and indirectly through analysis of operational data. You’ll complement this with insights from our customer-facing teams (including Success, Support, Onboarding & Sales) as you identify, size & prioritize emerging themes & opportunity areas. You’ll work collaboratively with stakeholders across both GTM and R&D to influence roadmaps & initiatives, and you’ll also work closely with your VoC teammates to create a holistic view of the state of Klaviyo customers. You’ll play a key role in telling our customers’ story both to Klaviyo leadership & to the broader organization.
In this role, you will:
- Be the expert & advocate for Top Opportunity Areas within New Products
- Own the customer experience measurement strategy for New Products
- Align with CS, Product, Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders to highlight current customer challenges, identify options to address, and propose recommended solutions.
- Measure the business impact of CX opportunities & improvements, linking results to KPIs (retention, net upgrades)
- Own change management processes for roll out of new processes (designs, tests, iterates and ensures effective roll-outs).
- Partner with BI & Operations to ensure all relevant data points are accessible to stakeholder teams, making it easy to access & leverage customer insights in their process.
- Contribute to quarterly customer updates, sharing a consolidated view of insights & tying to other research across VoC & other Klaviyo teams.
- Interact directly with customers through follow-up surveys or interviews to to deeply understand their experience and inform decisions.
- Participate in additional strategic initiatives related to Voice of the Customer.
We're looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of experience with Voice of the Customer, Customer Experience or Strategy roles, preferably within a high-growth environment.
- Experience with Qualtrics.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Salesforce, and/or Gainsight is a plus.
- A data-driven approach, with ability to leverage data to build recommendations and drive alignment with stakeholder teams.
- Excellent project management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple programs running in parallel.
- Comfort conducting analysis on performance to identify wins and opportunities.
- An ability to tell a compelling story, with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, are results-oriented and self-motivated.
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- An ability to drive results through indirect and direct influence.
- A passion for customer’s experience in eCommerce.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .