At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Why You Should Join the Sales Operations Team
The Sales Operations team is critical to the overall success of the Sales Team at Klaviyo, and the Order Administrator will play an important role in ensuring the accuracy of our data. You are an independent person who takes ownership, and is eager to find ways to improve on data management and processes. You also are a supportive colleague who looks for new ways to create efficiencies for the teams you support.
Our Sales team and the deal volume at Klaviyo is growing rapidly; you will own the accuracy of our data, deal processing, and front line Sales Rep support. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, meticulous, creative and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Deal Desk Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Review and Process 50+ deals on a daily basis in Salesforce
- Manage a rep-facing Salesforce adjustment request queue as a first line of response to answer any system, approvals, or data reconciliation questions
- Review and process all contractual deals and special billing structures (discounting, Opportunity Splits, etc) to be approved in Salesforce and communicated to Finance
- Participate in the month end reconciliation process for the go to market team, reconciling all customer revenue data against Salesforce
- Participate in month end revenue reconciliation processes
- Own weekly data enrichment processes that include, Geographical data audit, Pipeline Management, Quota updates
- Job is located in Boston, MA
Who You Are
- Demonstrates the ability to reconcile and manage large sets of Data
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Math, Accounting, or related experience
- Proficient in Excel and basic Excel formulas
- Salesforce experience is preferred
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.