At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As the first point of contact in the sales cycle, you are on the front-lines. We consider the oBDR role essential to the success of our business as your contribution to the sales and marketing feedback loop significantly influences our go-to-market strategy. We pride ourselves on accountability, effort and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Identify high potential companies who can benefit from Klaviyo’s solution
- Partner closely with experienced SMB and Mid-Market Account Executives to come up with and execute on effective prospecting strategies to generate opportunities
- Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple channels, industries and personas
- Contribute learnings and best practices to the Outbound process and team members to support the success of your peers
- Reflect Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
Who You Are:
- Located in the Boston area
- Have 1+ years of work experience, preferably in an inbound or outbound BDR role at another marketing technology company
- Have a BA/BS or equivalent
- Continually seek improvement and are rigorous in your pursuit of it
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Are thoughtful, engaging, energetic, and self-aware
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on details, are a self-starter, and are relentless but professional
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .