At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
At Klaviyo, Partner Account Managers (PAM) pride themselves on being marketing and product experts. As our Partner Account Manager for APAC you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Klaviyo’s marketing agency and systems integrator partners in Australia/New Zealand and across the APAC region. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Klaviyo can help them (and their clients) grow.
You are responsible for articulating the value of Klaviyo’s software, differentiating Klaviyo from other solutions, managing business development referrals (and co-selling opportunities) to/ from your partners, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability with Klaviyo.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Become a trusted business advisor to the 30-40 partner relationships you manage
- Build and manage a lead referral pipeline with your partner portfolio
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their growth objectives using Klaviyo
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them
- Become a product expert on Klaviyo and adept at presenting how Owned Marketing services and software can help a partner improve their business
- Be comfortable operating with revenue-focused goals
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Klaviyo’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future
- Travel: up to 25% to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/ events
Who you are
- Proven partner/ channel, sales, or account management experience
- 3+ years of SaaS account management, partner and/or sales experience
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform
- Adept at influencing and relationship building
- Fluent in English (essential). with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic. Excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup
Klaviyo in APAC : As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in APAC including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance, 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .