At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
This is an associate-level role and is perfect if you're looking to kick-start a sales career with a hyper-growth SaaS company that offers a diverse and inclusive environment. It's a sales role where you'll build long-term relationships with our Partners enabling them to grow and be successful with Klaviyo. You'll be someone who is a strong networker, a relationship builder, and a collaborator!
The Partnerships team's mission is to help drive Klaviyo’s Owned Marketing vision forward by building & deepening relationships with the best advisory firms and technology companies in the world. Our marketing agency and system integrator partners are trusted advisors to high-growth brands of all sizes and around the world. In turn, these partners rely on Klaviyo to help them deliver exceptional experiences to these brands - whether through direct referrals or through close collaboration with Klaviyo on the brands’ use of Klaviyo software.
As our Partner Development Representative (PDR) you play a crucial role on the front lines in supporting our agency partnerships by delivering an exceptional experience for existing partners and onboarding new ones. You'll properly qualify and learn about referrals that our agency partners are providing, and assist new partners in guiding them to success within the Partner Program. You'll learn and gain a deep understanding of the value of Klaviyo's platform and the positive impact it can have on our partners’ clients.
The Partnerships team pride ourselves on accountability, effort, and working collaboratively to create positive outcomes across Sales, Marketing, and Success. We understand that these values are essential to meeting goals and exceeding expectations for our partners.
How You'll Make An Impact:
- Generate meetings for the sales team through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads from our partners
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, articulate Klaviyo’s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
- Provide partners an organized onboarding experience
- Help identify recently-joined partners who should be part of Klaviyo’s Managed Agency Program
- Provide guidance and support to our existing partner network
- Identify and engage with lapsed partners
- Partner closely with the direct sales team to ensure an exceptional partner experience
Who you are:
- Ability to demonstrate your strong appetite for a career in consultative and relationship led sales. Not essential, but advantageous if you have some prior Business Development Rep experience working in a high-volume and high-velocity environment at a MarTech SaaS company
- Highly adept at influencing and relationship building
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Are curious, organized, engaging, and energetic
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable scale-up
- Have a positive outlook, can-do attitude, and love helping to build and improve things
- Fluent English (essential). Additional fluent French/ German language skills (written and verbal) a bonus+
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without any restrictions
Klaviyo in EMEA
London was our first non-US location for Klaviyo, opening up in 2019 and growing since then to a large team of people with teams across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Services, Partnerships, IT and HR. Collectively in EMEA we are contributing a significant part of Klaviyo’s overall global success, growth to date and opportunity that lies ahead. The good news is that we are still at a stage where everyone coming into the business has the opportunity to make a real tangible impact that you will be able to see and feel.
We are proud of everything we have built here in EMEA, a vibrant diverse team embracing hybrid working in line with the way the world of work has changed. When Klaviyos do travel to the office you’ll be able to use your monthly commuter allowance if you need it. Once here you'll be able to enjoy the comforts of an incredible environment with all the perks we love and you’d expect such as, free snacks / drinks, a peloton studio and a roof terrace overlooking the city to rival anything you’d find in London as well as regular team celebrations and company lunches.
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.