At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Partner Success Managers (PSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of the success of partners and our shared customers. Our mission is to exceed our customers expectations and to help them grow. We are looking for a PSM to provide proactive, high-touch strategic consulting to our Klaviyo Partners. You will work closely with agency partner team members and align with key stakeholders on challenges and business goals to help set them up for long-term growth and success within our partner program. You will meet frequently with these partner organizations to drive progress towards their customer goals, provide strategic recommendations and analysis on recent strategies and become a trusted resource to your partners. Your success will be measured on customer retention, customer growth rate, mitigation against churn, partner and customer health as well as sentiment (NPS).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate who has strong technical skills, and a background in martech or working in marketing strategy with a diverse book of partners and shared Klaviyo customers. We are particularly interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations, and want to apply these skills to solve problems for both partners and customers using our software. In addition, you proactively contribute across the organization through collaboration.
How you will make a difference:
- Create prescriptive and customized customer success plans based on customers goals & challenges, holding customers accountable to driving action, and reporting impact to all levels within the customers organization
- Use creative problem solving to help partner and customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Klaviyo
- Build strong relationships with partners to drive executive stakeholder alignment on both the customer and Klaviyo side
- Devise strategies to help increase email and sms revenue for all shared customers through the Klaviyo platform while driving growth and expansion for our largest accounts
- Ensuring partner and customer sentiment is strong, serving as an internal advocate for your customers and leading cross-functional efforts to solve for the customer
- Proactively Identify and execute on areas for new content, program development or training to help drive partner success globally.
- Collaboratively involve leadership across the business to drive customer value and decrease churn
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion
- Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor amongst internal and external teams through collaborative efforts.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of partner management or enterprise account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time
- Excellent program management skills, you are able to own customer projects from scoping & planning through to implementation and measuring success
- You are a trusted advisor to your customers, able to assist in prioritizing initiatives based on competing priorities and resources. You can effectively push back and challenge customers, and leverage data to reinforce your recommendations
- You have a a track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email
- Curious and eager to learn
- You are adaptable to change and working in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing customer relationships through Salesforce, Gainsight or similar CRMs and experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .