At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be a resource for all Klaviyos through the HR Shared Services inbox & Workday. Much of the day-to-day tasks include critical transactional work, such as processing new hires, answering employee inquiries, all while providing excellent customer service to our employees and leaders. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support teammates on assorted people-related projects. This position reports directly into the People Operations Manager.
This person will directly transform the way that our People Team supports employees and the goals of the business. You will ensure that transactions are managed effectively and efficiently and that processes are both scalable and meet the needs of our employees.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Answer employee questions that come through the shared HR inbox and are related to people programs, escalating any questions that are uncommon or not answered easily through a predefined script
- Regularly update and improve the self-service experience for employees and managers through FAQs and how-to guides
- Assist in onboarding new hires by owning the I-9 verifications processing and background checks
- Support basic Workday transactions and processing, such as onboarding, offboarding, organizational changes, benefits changes, and payroll events
- Have responsibility for the employee and manager user experience, and continually contribute to delivering the best user experience for our employees.
- Support employees and managers in completing transactions, educating and enabling them with the knowledge to become more self-sufficient
- Identify employee inquiry trends to determine areas for process improvement or automation
- Support on projects related to people programs
Who You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in a HR/People Operations role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Process-oriented with project management experience and organization skills
- Comfortable with HRIS and HR software, with Workday experience strongly preferred
- Have a high EQ and deft ability to work with internal stakeholders across all departments and our external partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with highly confidential data with sensitivity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .