At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing R&D team. Data is core to who we are as a company, and you will play a pivotal role in both collecting the necessary data and deriving insights through analysis. Our team works closely with product managers and engineers to best serve the needs of customers within specific product areas. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on delighting our customers.
The Editors Team owns our Email Template Builder and SMS Editor with the goal of helping our customers create beautiful and high performing content. The roadmap and vision for the team is dedicated to Delighting our Customers through constant usability improvements and exciting new Data Science features in an effort to make Klaviyo the best content editing platform for customers.
Klaviyo is located in the heart of downtown Boston. We build software that helps tens of thousands of businesses have more relevant and personal relationships with billions of consumers. We are a product-driven company and over invest in making beautiful, efficient, and fast workflows that help our customers accomplish what was previously unimaginable. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies, and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
How you will make a difference:
- Own the analytics needs of one or more product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation
- Leverage appropriate statistical tools such as time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results
- Present findings exploratory research to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support
- Advocate for data driven decision making and roadmap prioritization based on your expert knowledge of the Editors data and subject matter
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 3+ years professionally
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, Excel and Tableau to work efficiently at scale
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .