At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo platform
- Provide high-quality product support for Klaviyo customers, partnering with them to effectively resolve their issues through email, chat, and phone
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve escalated customer complaints engage using established processes
- Provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Klaviyo customers
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Now look at this video to understand a bit more! What it means to be a product expert
Who You Are:
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce
- Web works, networking, and software products
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- Full authorisation to work in the Australia without any restrictions
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits, including private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance ($4.2k AUSD), 22 weeks maternity leave full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary), unlimited holiday and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation. This role is also eligible for competitive benefits and perquisites, subject to company policy and applicable law
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .