At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Product Managers at Klaviyo are passionate about building products that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. This is why Klaviyo is so successful at ensuring product-market fit, fueling Klaviyo’s strong growth in the market. Come to Klaviyo and see first-hand what makes building products at Klaviyo so special. You will be challenged to do your best work, and the company’s fast growth ensures that opportunities abound.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Klaviyo’s Home team. Home is a high impact product area at the heart of every Klaviyo user’s workflow. This team’s goal is to empower Klaviyo users to maximize their time spent in Klaviyo by understanding their performance, and gaining insight into what they should start, stop or continue doing to optimize results.As the Product Manager for Home, you will lead discovery, tackle complex data science challenges and deliver delightful user experience alongside a cross-functional team.
How You Will Make a Difference
- The ultimate measure of success for Product Managers at Klaviyo is driving business outcomes. That’s why we focus on tracking, analyzing, and improving metrics for each area of our product, with a particular focus on driving the results we target.
- We cannot build products that exceed our customer’s expectations without truly understanding those customers. That’s why Product Managers at Klaviyo spend a significant amount of time interacting with customers. At Klaviyo, knowledge about our customers is power.
- Product Managers at Klaviyo think deeply, quickly, and analytically. The rigor of thought is extreme here so we can ensure we’re making the best decision possible at all times. You should love to tease out problems, break them down to small, digestible pieces, and put them back together elegantly.
- Someone who joins Klaviyo must be exceptional at articulating their thinking through the written word. As a company, our success is gated on collectively being great and prolific communicators.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate and communicate - you will collaborate with all teams within the company and all parties outside of the company to be most effective in your role.
- Manage a roadmap - you will prioritize all potential projects for your product area, and focus on those with the largest impact.
- Write great specs - you will define every use case a customer would consider, document potential ways to solve, identify outstanding concerns, flag edge cases, and leave no stone unturned. We sweat the details and are passionate about making sure that every experience is understood, anticipated, and handled elegantly.
- Ship features - you will get value into customer hands. For all of the work that goes into planning and coordination, we stay focused on delivering improved solutions and experiences every day.
- Learn - you will be a voracious learner. A lack of experience/knowledge around a challenge is an invitation to dive deep and become an expert in that area. You should love learning and tackling new challenges.
Who You Are
- A Product Manager with 2+ years of experience
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a Colorado or New York City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found here .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.