At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Location: London, UK (Hybrid 2 days p/w)
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager to join our fast-growing Klaviyo Sales organization! In this role as a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of sales professionals and be responsible for increasing our client base through inbound, outbound and partner channels.
Being our Sales Manager you’ll recruit, train, develop and support new and existing Account Executives to ensure that they meet specific new business goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. The role will report into the Director of Sales. You’ll need to have a proven track record of at least 2 years of experience managing individual contributors. In addition, experience working more complex accounts (Enterprise accounts a plus), which require building out work back plans, ROI reports, security assessments and legal modifications.
You’ll also be responsible for training and developing your direct reports, while also being on top of the forecast and important leading indicators of success. You should also have a proven playbook of how to manage 1:1s, weekly meetings, overall cadence with the team and most importantly a strategy for generating outbound opportunities.
We are looking for a Sales Manager who is passionate about working in a team environment and ability to hold their team accountable.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- 1:1s with direct reports.
- Manage the accuracy of the forecast.
- Drive and motivate the team around the key objectives.
- Drive outbound efforts in generating and closing new business.
- Enforce weekly scorecard reviews to identify gaps in performance and areas for improvement.
- Training and development and building out an ongoing skills analysis aimed at designing a scalable curriculum for improvement/advancement.
- Inter-Department collaboration across product, marketing, training, support.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience managing Account Executives within a SaaS environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals.
- A passion for training and development.
- Savvy with data and looking at trend analysis to measure rep performance.
- Comfortable with change and a fast paced work environment.
- Confident and willing to take part in healthy debates.
- Detail oriented, organized and a self-starter.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction.
Nice to have;
- Enterprise selling experience is a plus.
- Proven track record in the MarTech space a plus.
- Additional European language skills.
Klaviyo in EMEA : As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary care giver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .