At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Senior Content Marketing Manager - APAC
Why You Should Join the International Marketing Team
The Marketing Team is pretty special—a diverse group of empathetic thinkers, passionate doers, creative strategists, and true originals, all working together to solve interesting problems and connect with online brands from around the world. Together, we help businesses of all sizes build deeper customer relationships, acquire bigger audiences, and use data to fuel amazing experiences.
Reporting to ur Senior Marketing Director - EMEA and APAC, as our Senior Content Marketing Manager you'll be responsible for creating compelling content throughout the marketing funnel to drive brand awareness, performance metrics (including organic search traffic volumes and lead gen), and retention as measured through NPS.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our growing APAC team. You'll be responsible for architecting and evolving a comprehensive content strategy to help Klaviyo and its customers grow their businesses. Additionally, you'll be responsible for managing written, video and audio content projects from start to finish —from ideation to storyboarding, filming/ recording to editing, and collaborating on distribution plans to measuring performance.
Being our first APAC Content hire will offer the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup with the support of a large, established organisation, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is rapidly growing: marketing automation.
Additional key responsibilities will include: editorial calendar development and management, creative project management, SEO keyword research, ensuring editorial integrity/ quality, GTM management across the larger marketing team and frequent communications with the wider APAC business.
How you will make a difference:
- Lead the APAC content strategy and GTM with responsibility for architecting a cohesive content strategy throughout marketing channels, delivering on KPIs, and sharing results with leadership.
- Drive content creation aligned to audience-centric demand generation, pipeline maturation, and customer adoption strategies.
- Collaborate closely with fellow members of the marketing team, sales, customer success, as well as our customers to create interesting and engaging content.
- Learn and understand Klaviyo’s customers, their challenges and opportunities, the SEO landscape, and contribute ideas for high-quality content, and reporting, ensuring GTM and promotion of content is timely and effective, including collaborating on and ensuring agreed upon GTM across SEO, performance, social media, and email.
- Manage the strategy and execution across a variety of content types (as determined by the strategy you put forth, but likely including white papers, videos, email copy, webinars, landing pages).
- Source market research and marketing experts for audience insights and additional content direction inputs to ensure all teams get the assets they need as they need them
- Stay on top of trends within multiple industries
- Manage list of industry friendlies, customers, partners, and influencers to interview for pieces where relevant, and ensuring they are part of the GTM process at launch
- Manage content operations for the APAC region including the content repository, GTM, KPIs and metrics, content calendar, and internal comms.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of B2B MarTech/ SaaS Content Marketing or eCommerce Tech Content Marketing
- Bachelor degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies (Blog, Search, Social, Video, Email, etc.) and written communication designed to drive action
- Creative portfolio illustrating a selection of your work (short and long-form with data metrics/ results)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills across multiple stakeholders, seniority levels, and teams, including ability to tell a cohesive story through Google Slides
- Strong analytical abilities in researching topics and distilling out the critical issues
- Proactive attitude and team player with prioritisation superskills
- Understanding and commitment to upholding high editorial standards and integrity of practice
- Prior experience working with business software, including Google Docs, Google Analytics, and Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Eligibility to work in Australia without restrictions
Nice to have:
- Curiosity, humility, and an interest in mentoring others—this is an individual contributor role, but you’ll be on a small yet growing team who learn from each other and lean in to help outside your primary role when needed
- Experience working in a global organisation—the marketing team produces content all over the world, and you’ll need to be comfortable balancing universal brand and product themes and messaging with regional and cultural relevance and trends
- Experience and comfort working independently as part of a small, distributed team — Klaviyo’s headquarters are in the US, and we’ve just opened our APAC presence in the past 12 months. Our small Sydney team has a start-up feel with the resources of an established company.
- Broader experience in multiple marketing functions — you’re a content expert, but you deeply understand most B2B marketing activities
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits, including private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance ($4.2k AUSD), 22 weeks maternity leave full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary), unlimited holiday and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we want to hear from you!
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .