At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Senior Education Strategist is responsible for collaborating with the global curriculum development and partner enablement teams to create regionalized content that supports the nuances of our EMEA customer and partner base.
You’ll help execute the content strategy and frameworks from our global curriculum development and partnerships teams as well as analyze in-region customer data to ensure that the team is on track in meeting their region-specific content goals and deadlines. You’ll collaborate closely with fellow members of customer education, partner enablement in the US, marketing, sales, and customer success more broadly to create regionalized engaging, educational content that aligns with learning outcomes and solves customer and partner needs.
You’ll be part of the Customer Education team and report to the Manager of Customer Success At Scale & Customer Education in EMEA. As this is a unique role there is scope to help define and evolve the process and strategic direction as the team grows.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build on global education frameworks by identifying and catering content for regional requirements. You will ensure that all of our regional content fits within the cohesive global content strategy and is catered for our regional customer/partner base. You’ll be responsible for creating and updating core content provided by our global curriculum development and partnerships teams to support our EMEA Education Specialists who will deliver the training to our Customers and Partners. You will need a strong understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design best practices
- Execute regional content catalog and calendar. You’ll execute the regional training content plan in partnership with the global curriculum development lead and all of the day-to-day activities that have to happen to effectively publish a piece of content. Balance your time to ensure your “always-on” content is up to date as well as ensure you’re meeting the future needs of the region. You will manage timelines and keep things on track. You’ll also conduct quarterly research to identify learning gaps and proactively suggest catalog changes to support customer needs in the region.
- Be the catalyst for regional partner enablement , across both agency, platform and tech partners. Thinking through education needs across platform integrations (Prestashop, Shopware etc), EMEA specific technology integrations showcasing best practices around 3rd party integrations and the valuable data they allow you to leverage within Klaviyo. Focus on our agency ecosystem and enabling agency partners with more context on how to work with Klaviyo across multi account, currency, language as well as translating product launches and associated enablement for local markets
Be the liaison between the French Language Manager and Localization team. Ensure pertinent content that should be translated is completed and partner with other branches of customer education and partner enablement to align on the broader localization strategy.
- Analyze performance. You’ll review the performance of our content—what’s resonating, what’s under-performing, what’s driving traffic, what’s reducing churn, what has a high CSAT rating—and you’ll use data to help make decisions about what content we create. The primary way you’ll do this is by analyzing regional customer data from all aspects of their journey and identifying gaps and opportunities areas within core content to drive further impact.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience in a SaaS/ecommerce business in a customer focused role, this may include but is not limited to - Customer/Partner Education, Customer/Partner Success Management, Sales Enablement or other comparable roles
- You are strategic by nature and have demonstrable experience of designing, influencing and executing change within a cross functional team
- You understand the power of an engaged partner ecosystem and the different educational needs in order to set this audience up for success
- You’re a customer champion with a track record of advocating for the voice of EMEA partners and customers in global audiences.
- You are passionate about marketing, especially engaging DTC brands
- You thrive on data and can create a content strategy using data analytics to actionable insights
- You effectively balance smart strategy with relevant content that helps businesses grow while hitting challenging goals
- You thrive in a fast-paced, adaptable environment with multiple priorities
- You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You have excellent organizational and project management skills
- You have stellar communication skills via phone, video conference, and email
- You ideally have experience using ecommerce platforms and advising customers on marketing strategy
- You have experience creating content that aligns with instructional design best practices
- Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Klaviyo in EMEA
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .