At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst of Customer Success (Hub Based) who will be a critical resource in driving and efficiently scaling Klaviyo's rapid growth. This position will be part of a Finance team that supports all functions in Klaviyo’s Chief Customer Officer’s organization. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams to provide financial analysis, reporting, and recommendations that contribute to the overall success of Klaviyo’s customer-first initiatives. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of a dynamic FP&A organization that is scaling for the future.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a problem-solver, a team player, detail-oriented, analytical, and outstanding at foundational FP&A. This candidate is able to effectively translate financial guardrails and insights into actionable decisions for stakeholders. This candidate will be responsible for both owning core FP&A work streams as well as supporting ad-hoc strategic projects.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Be a best-in-class business partner to Customer Success Leadership team & other cross-functional stakeholders including Operations, Accounting, People Ops, and Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with Workforce Management on capacity management to help inform and influence overall Customer Success headcount strategy
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes for Customer Success working across GTM Finance to implement standardized processes and reporting
- Lead thoughtful analysis, evaluating key drivers and metrics, to help drive Customer Success operational efficiencies
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities for the designated business segment by leveraging data driven insights
Who You Are
- 3-5 Years of FP&A or Finance experience (SaaS and/or high growth companies preferred but not required)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with headcount & capacity management
- Strong interest in GTM functions in SaaS
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and experience with financial planning tools
- Excellent storyteller with deep strategic thinking, analytical and financial modeling skills
- Passion for achieving a high degree of accuracy and ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Planful and NetSuite experience preferred
#CR1 #Boston #Hybrid
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .