At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to support our growing HRBP team! Reporting to the Director, HRBP for the Go To Market organization, this individual will partner with the global Customer Support teams to drive strategic people initiatives across all levels in the organization. They will be a sounding board and thought partner, coaching executives and managers and act as a trusted advisor to the business. In partnership with leaders, this individual will be aligning the HR strategy to business objectives, enhancing team performance, supporting employee development, and planning strategic HR initiatives. They will be an expert at driving large-scale change management in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Provide strategic HR business partnership and coaching to executives and people managers to impact engagement, development, and retention of talent
- In partnership with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team, serve as an advocate, coach, and facilitator for building diverse and inclusive teams
- Utilize data to derive insights on people trends to recommend, implement, and manage projects and programs
- Support all employees and address the needs and concerns when any issues arise
- Identify organizational gaps, and deploy impactful people strategies that enable the tech teams to perform effectively, and scale efficiently
- In partnership with the Talent Management COE, support the creation, launch, and execution of all Talent Management initiatives such as performance reviews, succession planning, and organizational design
- Provide counsel and guidance on complex employee relations situations
- Collaborate with the HRBP team to build and implement programs and initiatives across client organizations
- Partner across People Ops teams within Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning & Enablement, Compensation, and DEI, to support and deploy programs throughout the organization
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 7+ years of experience as an HRBP
- Experience influencing and advising executives on talent and employment situations
- Experience using data to influence decision making outcomes
- Ability to coach leaders and managers at all levels of the organization on personal and team development
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and manage multiple, complex, competing priorities
- Experience providing HR business partnership to Customer facing orgs - especially in high growth SaaS companies
- Proven ability to drive change management in a rapidly scaling environment
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations, with high levels of autonomy
- Experience identifying, designing, and deploying HR interventions within the business
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for strong collaboration with others (People team COEs, cross-functional partners, HRBP peers, etc.) to build world class teams
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .