At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Why You Should Join the Team:
Klaviyo is looking for a Sr. Investor Relations Analyst to build out the Investor Relations team. The Investor Relations team plays a critical role in helping prepare Klaviyo for public company readiness. This role will be a key hire to build out the investor relations team to help us navigate public company readiness, manage investor and analyst relationships, and tell the Klaviyo story. Reporting to the Director of Investor Relations and Strategic Finance this is a high visibility role that will work regularly with Klaviyo’s senior management, legal, financial planning and analysis, accounting, and corporate communications teams.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Serve as a key cross-functional project manager to support quarterly earnings process and deliverables
- Create and build comparable company databases to provide a clear view on financial profile relative to peers
- Own creation, and maintenance of sell-side analyst estimates matrix on a quarterly basis
- Own and maintain investor and analyst tracking in a CRM tool
- Build executive briefing documents to prepare management for investor events
- Build out views on target investors based upon investor strategies, holding periods and related investments
- Cross-functionally collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and summarize key highlights for quarterly earnings process
- Provide market research based upon analyst research and corporate disclosures
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of experience in either investment banking, equity research, or investor relations
- Needs to be detail oriented, proactive, and a strong project manager
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ownership mindset
- Equally comfortable building spreadsheets or presentations
- Must be able to work both independently and in a tight knit team environment
- SaaS experience and knowledge of key metrics a plus
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.