At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
About the Team and Role:
As part of Klaviyo's dynamic Go-to-Market team, the Senior Manager, GTM Systems and Process plays a critical role not only within the sales operations but also extends their expertise to Sales, Marketing and Customer Success and Support (CS&S) systems. Your proven experience in B2B SaaS environments equips you to handle the complexities of multiple software ecosystems, ensuring these are all proficiently managed and aligned to our company-wide GTM strategies. Your broad remit will include enhancing the seller experience while also ensuring that Sales, Marketing and CS&S have the systems and processes in place to operate effectively and cohesively.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Broad System Management: Oversee the Salesforce ecosystem as well as associated systems for Sales, Marketing, and CS&S, aligning them with business goals and sales methodologies.
- Vendor Engagement Across Functions: Engage with vendors for various GTM systems including, but not limited to, Clari, Gong, LinkedIn, and Outreach to maximize value across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Integrated GTM Process Development: Work collaboratively across teams to develop and refine comprehensive GTM processes that span across Sales, Marketing and CS&S.
- Cross-Functional Technology Alignment: Ensure technology stacks are synergized and facilitate a consistent approach to customer engagement, data management, and analytics.
- End-to-End Ownership: Own the end-to-end experience for all internal system users, driving efficiency, and effectiveness from lead acquisition to customer retention and support.
Who You Are:
- Expertise in B2B SaaS: 5-7 years of senior experience in managing GTM systems in a B2B SaaS software company, with a comprehensive view of the integral role technology plays across various GTM functions.
- Systems Integration Savvy: Able to manage not just Salesforce but a suite of tools across Sales, Marketing and CS&S environments, ensuring seamless integration and performance.
- Strategic Vendor Management: Experienced in managing relationships with software vendors and maximizing the benefits of the GTM technology stack for the organization.
- Comprehensive GTM Knowledge: Familiar with the workflows and challenges across the full GTM spectrum.
- Strong Collaborator and Leader: Capable of bringing together disparate teams and systems into a coherent and collaborative GTM framework.
- Creative Problem Solver: Skilled at finding innovative solutions to improve system usability, increase data integrity, and drive adoption.
- Data-Driven Analytics: Comfortable using data to inform strategy, identify areas for process improvement, and measure the impact of systems and technology investments across multiple GTM teams.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .