At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
About the team
The Enablement team leverages competencies and technology to support the development of product, process and skills enablement. We partner with leaders across the Go-To-Market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Strategy & Operations and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive enablement strategy to support our field team members in helping Klaviyo customers achieve their business outcomes.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Technical Enablement is responsible for leading and managing a team of Enablement Managers supporting Klaviyo’s Technical customer facing roles which include; Technical Support, Professional Services and Solution Architects. This role is focused on implementing training programs and initiatives that enhance the technical and Product readiness of employees within the Go-To-Market organization.
How you’ll have an impact
- Develop and implement a cohesive technical training strategy that aligns with the Professional Services and Customer Support organization goals and objectives
- Lead a team of Enablement Managers, provide guidance and support to ensure the successful delivery of enablement programs
- Act as a player coach to the team
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new employees
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Go-To-Market leadership, to identify training needs and develop content focused on product, process, skills for our technical team members
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps in technical knowledge and skills to be used to develop training programs to address these gaps
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments, surveys, product certification scores and feedback, and make necessary improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies to ensure that training programs are current and relevant
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on the progress and impact of the enablement initiatives including success measurement
- Shares responsibility for Enablement with other key stakeholders including people leaders and ICs
- Partners with and provides people leaders with relevant and timely feedback, tools and resources they can use in the development of their people
- Practices performance management and acts as a multiplier
- Stays on top of industry trends and best practices, and evaluates new tools that drive efficiency and scale
- Builds relationships with external Enablement leaders to always be learning and contributing to thought leadership to Klaviyo
What we’re looking for
- Experience in customer success, technical/product training, or sales roles
- 4-6+ years of people management experience
- 7+ years experience in Enablement roles
- A proven track record in building positive relationships across the business groups you support
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey technical concepts
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning theories
- Experience with e-learning platforms and learning management systems
- Strong project/program management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills, data driven
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .