At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Klaviyo is growing by leaps and bounds; as a result, we’ve recently established our Web Experience team! Please note that this role is located in Boston and does require an onsite component.
The Web Experience team is a new team at Klaviyo focused on ensuring that our frontend is a smooth and performant experience that enables our customers to get the most out of Klaviyo’s powerful data platform. An engineer on the Web Experience team will work to increase adoption of our design system, build new guided UX flows, help us internationalize our product, make it more accessible, and much more.
In this role you will help shape a brand new team at a fast growing company, with personal and leadership growth opportunities. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that’s highly biased for action, and help us transform our frontend (currently serving 100k+ customers) into something really remarkable.
How you will make a difference:
- Help design, build, and maintain critical improvements to Klaviyo’s frontend, across the whole product.
- Build new UI experiences to make complex areas of Klaviyo easier to use.
- Work on foundational areas to help us internationalize Klaviyo, and make it more accessible and performant.
- The code you write will help empower tens of thousands of Klaviyo customers daily to gain more value from the platform.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience working in React.
- Excited to help found a team working across a complex frontend application at massive scale.
- Excited for iterative and fast paced development.
- Strong affinity for frontend usability, performance, and accessibility.
- Flexible working across teams.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, and general web best practices.
- Highly collaborative and communicative.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience working with APIs (we have a Django backend).
- Experience working with a large frontend application at scale.
- Experience collaborating with a design team or working with a design system.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .