At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Sr. Specialist, Customer Experience Strategy will oversee the customer outcomes and self-service success experience for one or more stages of the post-sale customer journey. The primary focus is to ensure that all customers, regardless of size, are surrounded with the right digital and human touchpoints to support successful milestone achievement in each journey stage. This person will partner cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Onboarding Specialists, Voice of Customer, Lifecycle Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Design, Operations, and Analytics to build and optimize an orchestrated experience across channels and touchpoints. The Sr. Specialist, Customer Experience Strategy will drive customers in various segments and personas to meaningful behaviors, at scale, that lead to ROI for this customer and retention and expansion outcomes for Klaviyo. This person will report to the Sr. Director, Customer Success At Scale.
In this role, you will:
- Act as custodian of the assigned post-sale customer journey and its performance as measured by customer outcomes and milestone achievement
- Increase the self-service capabilities for assigned customer journey
- Manage program scorecards, including business and customer outcomes for assigned journey
- Build, evolve, and maintain customer journey maps
- Interpret customer feedback and customer data to determine and prioritize strategic roadmap including implementation of new programs, optimization to existing programs or strategies
- Conduct gap analysis to identify points in the journey where optimization is required to increase customer outcomes
- Influence and activate cross-functional partner teams that own customer touchpoints throughout the journey to implement journey optimization strategy
- Define requirements for in product adoption experiences
- Deliver business reviews to leadership on outcomes and opportunities
We're looking for candidates who have:
- 5 years CS at scale, digital customer success, customer experience management, customer programs management, lifecycle marketing, or customer/product marketing
- Proven history of designing and launching customer programs that drive measurable customer and business outcomes
- Experience scaling programs and services to large numbers of customers
- Experience driving customer adoption and retention in any industry
- Experience mapping and managing customer journeys
- Analytical problem solver that uses customer data to support decision making
- A balanced background of strategy plus execution
- Ability to drive results through indirect and direct influence
- Advanced knowledge of customer journey mapping
- Project management skills
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .