At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As the Senior Manager of Customer Experience Programs, you will report to, and partner with, the Sr. Director of Customer Experience Management in our Customer Success & Services organization, to launch highly visible customer experience improvement programs for Klaviyo. Leveraging your extensive program management expertise, you'll lead a team responsible for coordinating and executing a range of cross functional initiatives that are in service to improving customer time to value, adoption, and satisfaction. Your attention to detail, operational rigor, strong leadership, and exceptional communication skills will enable you to work closely with CX Strategists and cross functional stakeholders to ensure alignment, track progress, and mitigate risks to program success. In this role, you will be overseeing and launching several key digital customer experience initiatives, as well as managing a team of program managers who will lead various initiatives in your portfolio of work. You must be able to build out, observe and measure program success and continue to evolve and drive scalable long-term success.
In this role, you will deliver on Klaviyo’s value of customer-centricity, ensuring that we effectively execute and roll out critical programs that are aligned with customer needs and expectations. You will help us launch and optimize programs to close the gap between customer expectations and delivered service experience. You will help influence prioritization and execution of key initiatives across several teams at Klaviyo. You’ll work with customers, Customer Services (Customer Success Management, Renewals, Support and Enablement), Product Management, Marketing, Design, GTM Operations and IT to achieve these outcomes. We are looking for a leader who will challenge the status quo, lead with a customer first mentality and an experimentation mindset, and create operational rigor in how we drive customer experience transformation initiatives at Klaviyo.
In this role, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of customer experience programs and initiatives, including: intake and prioritization, impact assessment, resource planning, stakeholder management, business requirements, roadmaps and milestones, launch, enablement, and program communications.
- Manage a team of program managers who will lead individual initiatives within the CX program portfolio
- Build the CX program management frameworks and discipline, ensuring operational rigor and consistency in how CX initiatives are managed and documented
- Ensure stakeholder alignment and engagement on key programs and initiatives, including defining and communicating program RACIs, milestones, key success metrics. understanding dependencies, and aligning on business requirements
- Lead program team meetings and ensure contributors are hitting milestones and deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Communicate project status to leadership and stakeholders, via appropriate communication channels (email, Slack, wiki pages, etc.)
- Escalate effectively when programs are blocked or delayed; lead the path to resolution
- Assist in communication and change management to ensure transparency across the organization and fostering a culture of ownership and consistency.
We're looking for candidates who have:
- 8+ years of experience in strategic program/project management
- 5+ years of experience working in or partnering in customer success, customer services, or product management organizations
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience in B2B software, e-commerce/retail, or professional services/consulting
- An ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams including technical, content, and creative teams
- Experience planning, executing, and monitoring projects or a set of projects within a program portfolio
- Assembled and lead direct and indirect teams
- People management skills with the ability to coach, mentor and grow employees
- Experience conveying complex information effectively to stakeholders and team members
- Engaged with key stakeholders and managed their expectations
- Identified risks, developing mitigation strategies, and adapting plans as needed
- Strong analytical skills to analyze challenges, propose solutions, and make informed decisions
- Facilitated organizational change and addressed resistance when needed
- Managed budgets and costs to ensure program success within constraints
- Gathered and analyzed data to track program performance and make informed decisions.
- Defined and documented business requirements
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .