At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Here at Klaviyo we start with our customers and work backwards. We want to be experts and set the benchmark in the work and experiences we create. We are working hard to redefine and set new standards for Customer Support. Our team and business in APAC is growing fast and we’re looking for the most talented Customer Support professionals to help fulfil our ambitions.
Our ideal candidate is a great leader who obsesses about providing the ultimate customer experience. To succeed here, you will need the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems, to thrive in challenging situations, and to be the kind of leader that teams love to follow.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo product to support individual contributors
- Coach and mentor a team of up to 12 or more Product Experts to provide the ultimate experience for Klaviyo customers
- Ensure Product Experts are staying up to date on product changes and/or releases by identifying themes and/or training gaps
- Directly resolve escalated customer complaints by providing support and guidance on non-technical questions, especially when working to improve customer sentiment.
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Klaviyo customers and Klaviyo teams
- Create, iterate and document support processes, policies, and standards
- Provide actionable feedback to Product Experts by reviewing tickets and chats
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and product utilisation
Who You Are:
- +1 years managing and mentoring a team in a similar area of client/customer support
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Can demonstrate use of data to drive decisions
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets
- Able to work well under pressure
- Experience of collaborating cross functionally
- Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment
- Experience with supporting a global customer base
What would be a bonus:
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up (a plus): Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce; DNS, IPs and other networking concepts, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
- Full authorisation to work in Australia without any restrictions
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits, including private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance ($4.2k AUSD), 22 weeks maternity leave full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary), unlimited holiday and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .