At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As the Systems Manager for Partner Systems, you will be responsible for the overall management, optimization, and maintenance of partner systems including the external facing partner portal. You will work closely with various stakeholders, including the Partner team (primary stakeholder), Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Success, Onboarding and wider Global IT teams, to ensure the portal effectively supports our partner ecosystem and enhances collaboration and productivity.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Administer and customize the Salesforce Partner Portal to meet the specific needs of our organization and partners.
- Collaborate with Partner and Sales teams to gather requirements and design solutions that improve partner engagement and streamline processes.
- Build strong relationships with the Partner team including VP level + partner managers and ops analysts to understand long term vision, translate into business requirements and system implementation considerations.
- Oversee user access, permissions, and data security within the portal.
- Manage data integration and synchronization between the Salesforce Partner Portal and other internal systems including third party payment management systems.
- Monitor and analyze portal performance and user activity, implementing enhancements as needed.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including user guides and training materials.
- Provide high level training and technical support to partners and internal users as needed.
- Stay current with Salesforce best practices and new features to ensure the portal remains up-to-date and aligned with industry standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues or technical challenges related to the portal.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional teams to drive portal-related projects to successful completion
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required; Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification is a plus. Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant certification is a plus.
- Proven experience managing and customizing Salesforce Partner Portals - Experience Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model, security model, and automation capabilities.
- Good understanding of integration of partner systems with other systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of best practices in partner engagement and collaboration.
- Experience with data integration and third-party tools that enhance Salesforce functionality is a plus.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation and hourly non-exempt roles are eligible for overtime in accordance with applicable law. This role is eligible for benefits, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), flexible paid time off and company-paid holidays and a culture of learning that includes a learning allowance and access to a professional coaching service for all employees.
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .