At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
The Web, Internationalisation Lead is responsible for the day-to-day management and maintenance of Klaviyo’s international websites. This includes content updates, site design and layout changes, user experience improvements, and general upkeep.
Reporting to EMEA Marketing this position will work closely with stakeholders across the Marketing org to monitor web health, identify and fix issues and prioritise projects for the future. The Web, Internationalisation Lead will work closely with the Head of Website, Internationalisation Director, Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to ensure that the website supports global expansion strategies which align with business goals and objectives.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all international website content updates and maintenance
- Work with international and internal teams to gather content and assets needed for web production
- Manage website content in a content management system (WordPress)
- Co-create scalable, repeatable process for launching localised web sites in new countries & regions according to business need
- Monitor website analytics and make recommendations for content and design changes based on data
- Lead EMEA SEO team to optimise websites for different locales
- Assist with the development of new website features and functionality
- Coordinate website testing and quality assurance efforts
- Help troubleshoot website issues as they arise
- Serve as a liaison between marketing, developers, and design teams
- Create and maintain detailed project documentation
Who You Are:
- Proven track record in managing multi-language websites and familiarity/comfort in working with distributed and US-based teams
- 10+ years experience in web management, user acquisition, and demand gen to analyse and produce marketing sourced leads and pipeline
- Expertise in web analytics (GA4), A/B and multivariate testing tools, content management systems (Wordpress), technical and content SEO, web QA and domain/url management
- Strong knowledge in HTML and content management systems
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software
- 5+year Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) principles
Klaviyo in EMEA
As part of the Klaviyo team you will be looked after with some great benefits locally in EMEA including equity for all, private health cover for you and discounted for your household, financial and professional coaching, a generous annual learning allowance (£2.5k), 22 weeks full pay primary caregiver leave (16 week secondary) and free books (yes, any books!) to name a few.
The pay range for this role is listed below. Sales roles are also eligible for variable compensation. This role is also eligible for competitive benefits and perquisites, subject to company policy and applicable law
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Our company takes the security and privacy of job applicants very seriously. We will never ask for payment, bank details, or personal financial information as part of the application process. All our legitimate job postings can be found on our official career site. Please be cautious of job offers that come from non-company email addresses (@klaviyo.com), instant messaging platforms, or unsolicited calls.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .