At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we won’t settle for less. We’re looking for a passionate Workday People Technology Integration Lead to join our team. This person is responsible for architecting, designing and implementing People Technology through the use of data connections and integrations to and from Workday. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, People Technology and will play a key role driving and enhancing the People Technology practices at Klaviyo.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Translate functional needs into technical solutions. You aren’t satisfied with taking an ask at face value. You always want to know the desired outcome and will consult to ensure we’re solving for the business need, not just checking the box. You provide recommendations that balance meeting the business need and creating scalable, best in class technology solutions and experiences
- Be an architect. Design and recommend technology solutions that drive Klaviyo further and ensure we have holistic solutions that bring together our overall technology stack across our platforms: HR (Workday), ATS (Greenhouse), Benefit Vendors, and Analytics (Visier)
- Monitor and recommend changes to improve processes, technology, and data quality
- Lead technology intake and design sessions across People Technology, SMEs, and business leaders on topics including Workday Integrations, processes, and connections to other enterprise systems
- Responsible for understanding, creating, and implementing end to end technology processes, identifying and closing gaps in processes and dependencies and transforming the technology landscape, specifically utilizing data connections
- Following best in class People Technology Governance by completing intake sessions, introducing standardizing methodologies, SDLC principles, templates, and repeatable processes for People Technology Analysts and stakeholders to use
- Uphold excellent project management skills including technical requirements gathering, integration documentation, testing plans, and cut-over plans from a technology perspective and lead stakeholders through these standards
- Through partnership and collaboration with COEs, HRBPs, etc. lead organizational wide change management initiatives, programs and large scale cross-functional initiatives
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in Workday Integrations and people technology with experience working on large Workday initiatives
- Experience with Workday Studio, Workday Extend, CCB, BIRT, EIBs, Core Connectors, ISSG’s, ISUs, Payroll Interface (PECI/ PICOF)
- Hands on experience configuring, developing and testing on the Workday platform (Proficient with Integrations, Integration Security, Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIBs, BIRT, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, XML, XSLT, SOAP and Rest APIs)
- Solid experience with JSON, SOAP & REST style web services
- Good understanding of Workday’s business object model and relationships
- Demonstrable ability to manage contending priorities
- Motivated and interested in quickly learning and adapting to new process and technologies
- Understanding of Workday functional modules so that you can create technology connections (including but not limited to: HCM, Talent Management, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Payroll)
- Self-Starter. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to grow and develop
- Intellectually curious. You have strong analytical skills, proven experience understanding and effectively implementing Workday integrations across all Workday modules
- Ambitious, creative, radical collaborator, and active listener. You enjoy building things and continually strive to do things better than the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
Get to Know Klaviyo
We’re Klaviyo (pronounced clay-vee-oh). We empower creators to own their destiny by making first-party data accessible and actionable like never before. We see limitless potential for the technology we’re developing to nurture personalized experiences in ecommerce and beyond. To reach our goals, we need our own crew of remarkable creators—ambitious and collaborative teammates who stay focused on our north star: delighting our customers. If you’re ready to do the best work of your career, where you’ll be welcomed as your whole self from day one and supported with generous benefits, we hope you’ll join us.
Upon request, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com .
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
You can find our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here .